Recruitment and Selection Advisory
Many interviews are conducted by a panel of interviewers, this is particularly so for internal appointments. Some of the benefits of having an independent member on your interview panel are:
- They have no potential bias regarding candidates.
- They have no allegiance to or conflict with any other panel member.
- An experienced interviewer has well-honed interviewing skills to not only obtain information but to guide the conversation.
- Experienced interviewers are also very aware of the need to ensure the interview process is compliant with legislation and best practise
- And to an internal interview panel they bring the added view and experience of the external market.
In addition where required we work with clients to assist in designing a structured interview process including a post interview evaluation process.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone + 353 1 640 1971